Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Jan, 8, 2013

This month is flying by and I still have lots of stuff to do. I have been working on my January cards and I still haven't picked up my adhesive yet. I do need to get that going. I have most everything cut out...... I am hoping to get them done by the end of this weekend.

It is looking like I am addicted to cutting stuff out on my cricut. I spent all day today cutting stuff out. Now I can start putting stuff together.

I hope everybody likes the cards I am making.... This will be the first card swap I do.

I joined a cut swap and I have gotten some really nice cuts from the ladies that sent them to me...

I have been having problems with the internet and the cable guy came out today to fix the problem, he looked at the modem and said  " it is old you need a new one."

Once I figure out how to upload pictures I will put some on this blog. I am still trying to learn how to do things.

No comments:

Post a Comment