Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Today June 12, 2013

It is a crazy busy morning for me. Got up way too early. Got loads of laundry to do.

Yesterday I moved the tables in our craft room again. I had a small uncomfortable chair that I was using and when I put another chair in here it just didn't fit. So I had to rethink the way I had the tables. So now I have 2 6 foot tables in a L shape along the walls. It does give more space to sit, but it also takes away work space on the tables. So I am trying to figure out how we can get all the supplies and all the works tables to fit in and not take away from anything. This is a chore that will be an on going chore. I will beat this issue. I want to have my cake and eat it too... hehehehehehe

The rest of the house is great. There are things we still need but we are being picky. We want to make it a place we want to be and like Oprah says we want the house to jump up and hug us when we walk into it.

No comments:

Post a Comment