Saturday, June 8, 2013

When we decided to move into a house after 11 years of living full time in an RV I was a little scared. It was over whelming. I still think sometimes that it is over whelming. But I am LOVING IT! I love this house. It is very beautiful. Very nice front yard. Nicely landscaped but nothing over the top. And almost low maintenance. I love our back yard. It is hmmm how to describe it. I have to say that the flat part is perfect size. Then there is a hill side in the back. Half of the back yard is a hill. It has a nice rock wall about 3 feet tall... just tall enough so the pups can't get up on it. and then it goes up to another wall section. then it goes up to the green gain link fence that makes it possible for us to see the rest of the hill that is on city property. The best part of it is that there are wild animals up there. We have deer that come through and wild turkey. We also have some squirrels. and lots of birds.

We have this awesome patio that we can sit and watch the wildlife.

No comments:

Post a Comment